Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No Lesson this Week

Amanda Palmer concert instead.  Two lessons next week though, so hopefully that will make up for it.

It will also give me more time to practice.  I bet I can get "Where is My Mind" totally aced by next Tuesday.  Which means I'll have time to work on other things.  I'm thinking scales, singing, and ear training.

Ear training is going super slowly right now.  I can do it all easily enough from C, but as soon as we take away the anchor note, I'm practically clueless.  I'm going to work on this as my primary project for the week, though, and I'll report back my findings here.

My lesson next Wednesday is focused on ear and voice work, so that will hopefully help.

My other main project: making my strumming very even and clean.  I want it be able to sound exactly the same every measure of the strumming pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment